11.14.2023

And it starts again...

Here I am writing a new blogtastical blogpost, days away from being gone from home again. The end of the last tour was way busy. We played lots of divey places and a couple of real gems. I still kind of miss the Republic Tigers, our opening act from the last tour. For the first few days after I got home, my head was filled with Tally Hall songs and happy memories from tour. Overall, we had a pretty great time, I think.

I've been "home" from tour for about three weeks, but it hasn't felt like much of a vacation. It's really hard for me to settle down, knowing that I'll be gone in not too long. This kind of liminal period between home and away leads to a perpetual senioritis. It feels like I can just put off stuff to deal with after I get home the next time. Of course then there will be plenty of stuff to do, people to contact, dog to reclaim.

Adding to this liminal feeling is the fact that I was in San Francisco for about a week, visiting my sweetheart. She sure is awesome. Unfortunately, our schedule for this

At the moment, I'm working at the Wonder Ballroom in fabulous Portland.

No comments: